Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Get ready to drastically increase online traffic to your site, get more customers & grow your revenue with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).Optimising your reach on Google is essential for your business’s online success. It’s as simple as that. In today’s digital landscape, SEO is a crucial element in any holistic marketing plan, after all, the data doesn’t lie:
- 68% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- 97% of consumers research a company via the internet
- 82% of people who implemented an SEO strategy said that it had a positive effect on their business
Google My Business
We have perfected our No-BS secret recipe to Google ranking success. With a technically sound website, on average our SEO strategies will provide Google ranking improvements for clients in less than 6 weeks.
Businesses that utilise SEO make up 50% of total traffic across the internet and the conversion rate of an optimised site is 200% higher compared to a site that does not incorporate an efficient SEO strategy.
SEO Case Study: Fast action optimisations with Nugan Estate have shown a significant improvement in Google rankings for their chosen keywords in just 4 weeks. By converting high volume, relevant keywords into meta descriptions and titles and attaching alt text to images, Ten Four increased total impressions for the website by 17%.
Our expert SEO team consists of marketers who have developed search engine optimisation strategies for clients across a number of industries. With a proven track record of dramatically increasing traffic to websites, we will help you grow revenue and improve online visibility for your business.
Think of website and social media SEO as a long-game sales strategy. The essential path to organic revenue growth and the perfect partner for ads.
Why should you prioritise a thorough search engine optimisation strategy for your business?
Businesses have a habit of focussing their marketing on social media and paid ads without taking the time to refine their marketing strategy with keywords and tracking analytics.
With so many variables to consider when running a business online, no one can be expected to have all bases covered and SEO is easy to overlook. Making the time and setting the budget to implement search engine strategies will improve your ability to reach customers and improve branding as it becomes more visible to a broader audience.
Google search, Google Images, and Google Maps account for 92.96% of global traffic.
Ask yourself these questions regarding your current SEO strategy:
- Are you applying meta descriptions and titles that are unique and relevant to your website pages?
- Do your images have alt texts attached to them?
- Is the keyword-friendly content you’re uploading also targeting your preferred customers? Are their voices, interests, and needs considered?
- Have you checked the speed of your website? 40% will abandon a website that takes longer than 3 seconds to load and another 80% of visitors will never return.
- Is your site regularly audited to satisfy search engine algorithms and consistently rank high?
- Do you have a regular rankings report to analyse and attribute changes in traffic?
If you can’t answer these questions or your current SEO strategy is not delivering the results you want, inquiring with our SEO team will greatly benefit your business.
- Content production and adjustment to adhere to the Google search engine algorithm
- Optimisation of meta and alt text
- Regular ranking reports showcasing your increase in traffic
Do you feel you could get more traffic to your website?
Is your business’ online presence performing below industry standard according to Google Search Console?
Ten Four can help you to audit, analyse and tailor your website to become more SEO friendly, attracting significantly more traffic as a result.