Think email marketing is yesterday’s news? Would yesterday’s news return $36 for $1 spent?
Email marketing remains one of the most powerful tools to directly reach your audience and can deliver some of the highest returns on investment (ROI) of any marketing channel.
Having an effective email strategy in place allows your business to engage your audience in a personal and cost-effective way. It is also the only marketing channel that gives you 100% ownership and control, unlike social networking platforms and search engines where the data is not transferable. The importance of email is backed up by the Harvard Business Review & Fortune 100 listed consultancy firm Mckinsey, who found that:
- Email generates $36 for every $1 spent
- 92% of online adults use email
- Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than social media (1)
Email marketing gives you the permission to directly speak to your audience. With the right content, it creates more meaningful customer relationships – all while giving you the highest return on investment.
Using segmented campaigns, marketers note as much as a 760% increase in revenue (2) and improved click-through rates by 100.95% as compared to non-segmented campaigns (3).
Case Study: Audience segmentation and targeted campaigns with Bohemian Skin have significantly improved the performance of their email marketing efforts. By creating new content and designs, scheduling campaigns and building automation, Ten Four increased revenue generated through email by 38%.
Industry leading software to expedite your email campaigns
Leveraging the newest developments in email tracking and automation technology, Ten Four’s digital experts are able to build highly efficient campaigns that reach the right audience at the right time.
Using software platforms such as Active Campaign, your customers receive tailored email communication according to their interactions with your business.
Many businesses use email campaigns solely to promote offerings without considering the interests or different marketing- stages of their audience, resulting in low engagement rates. Secondly, automations are rarely used outside of basic tasks, such as order confirmations, inhibiting their full potential. Another problem businesses encounter is to exponentially grow their audience, as appropriate mechanisms to collect user information are not in place.
An email strategy that works on the principles of segmentation, personalisation and automation can deliver your business a competitive advantage and contribute to lasting customer relationships.
The number of global email users is set to grow to 4.48 billion users by 2024
- Do you have mechanisms in place to collect user information and grow your audience exponentially?
- Are your contact lists segmented according to attributes and behaviour?
- Do you plan and schedule campaigns ahead, considering content that will engage your audience?
- Is the design of your emails in line with your branding?
- Are you writing copy that captures attention and is well structured?
- Do you automate emails to save yourself and/or your employees time and never miss an opportunity to keep a line of communication with your audience?
- Do you track the open- and click rates of your emails?
IF YOU CAN’T ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS OR YOUR CURRENT EMAIL STRATEGY IS NOT DELIVERING THE RESULTS YOU WANT, INQUIRING WITH OUR EMAIL TEAM WILL GREATLY BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS.
Email services offered by our agency include:
- Content production tailored to your audience
- Design production in line with your branding
- List management
- Audience segmentation
- Automation builds
- Campaign scheduling
- Regular performance reporting showcasing engagement rates and conversions
Not sure where to start?
Do you feel your email marketing efforts could contribute more to your bottom line?
Are your campaigns lacking structure and have low engagement rates?
Ten Four will help you identify key issues and build out an email marketing system that is tailored towards your audience, significantly increasing reach and engagement as a result.